Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: So, what games on the pc do you usually play?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Best Thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I play The Sims, Dungeon Kepper, Quake (I love killing those simualted characters!) and Petz3 (ok, so it's not technically a game, but it's on my computer). So, what do you play?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Patrickflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2022
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So, what games on the pc do you usually play?

    Hello. Every day, millions of people, including me, visit Fortnite to create, play and connect with others. My experience with their customer service has been excellent. When I contacted fortnite phone number customer support they helped and solved my problems. I haven't had any problems and I hope it stays that way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •